Saturday 1 May 2010

Interbellum at The Too Fat Lardies

Too Fat Lardies - are currently having a sale across all of their products. Well worth a look, but for Interbellum gamers the Summer Specials have a lot to recommend them at only £3.50 (link) each.

There are articles, scenarios and rules supplements covering a wide range of Interbellum subjects - Russian Civil War, German Freikorps, Spanish Civil War and other conflicts.

The 2006 Summer Special is of special interest as it includes several articles about colonial warfare in the Interbellum period.
  • Grabbing Mussolini's Baubles: IABSM for the Interwar colonial conflicts.
  • Trouble Brewing Up: a North West Frontier Scenario for the above.
  • I'll Be Seein' Ya: an East Africa scenario for the above
The same issue also includes:
  • Guards, TO POLTAVA! A Russian Civil War mini-campaign for Triumph of the Will
  • Aah, Condor: SCW stats for Bag the Hun
Plus all the usual Lardiness. Even if you don't play the Lardy rules, the articles, scenarios and how to's, all make up a great read in their own right.

Cheers
Mark

6 comments:

  1. Thanks for that Mark... My bank account has suffered a flesh wound instead of a critical hit.

    ReplyDelete
  2. No probs! I've used the sale to buy both TWAT and Mud and Blood.

    Mud and Blood comes bundled with a supplement covering the Interbellum and the lardies own take on VBCW.

    I'd previously bought the Summer 2008 Special which has an SCW supplement for TWAT - it's very good info.

    Cheers
    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just to add that the supplement with Mud & Blood contains data for The Irish 'Rebellion', Freikorps and VBCW.

    Cheers
    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'd been thinking about TFL rules for a while, this was just the prompt I needed. I went for 'Triumph of the Will' along with 'IABSM' and a couple of specials... then gave in and topped it off with 'Bag the Hun'.

    I'm planning on 'Force on Force' for skirmishing, so I resisted Mud & Blood and TW&T. I've heard that the Mud & Blood supplement is good, but oddly I'm not bitten by the VBCW bug, other than writing for it.

    ReplyDelete
  5. You'll love Bag The Hun Jim!

    Cheers
    Mark

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was afraid I might.. :D

    ReplyDelete